Serenity - Burning WOW Horde Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serenity - Burning WOW Horde Guild

The first and the last guild you would ever want to join~

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

and now..this hunter , retires ^^.

Go down 
+6
Numenor
Dante2387
Kaze
Harle
Bink
Dreams
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Dreams
Admin
Admin
Dreams

and now..this hunter , retires ^^. Empty
PostSubject: and now..this hunter , retires ^^.   and now..this hunter , retires ^^. Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 2:17 pm

Hey guys and girls of the Serenity Guild!

I am sure by now..there's some of you that know that I am retiring.
"Why?", you ask? Well..mainly b/c of studies that i can't keep up with and mixing it with wow lol!. And no, im not leaving for another server or retail.

I have decided to hand GM-ship over to odyn, i trust he's gonna do a good job =P. be nice to him.
I will log in from time to time to say hihi ^^.

Well, Serenity..what can i say, we have come a long way ever since we first started the guild. In the past, it just contained a dozen friends, now it has expanded into a 100+ strong guild, and i hope there's better yet to come. Don't let it die out like outcast!

It was fun,pleasure, and sometimes annoying =P, to be in teh same guild as you guys and you made my wow-ing experience much better! I thank you guys for that.

Anyway, I better stop now =). Lots of lvoe guys,
Dreams

p.s. im no drama queen shadow xD
Back to top Go down
https://serenitybwow.forumotion.com
Bink

PostSubject: Re: and now..this hunter , retires ^^.   and now..this hunter , retires ^^. Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 9:16 pm

OMG.......what a bad week for burning wow......and serenity........first Noob the great....and now you??
/cry
indeed a sad time for wow........
bye Dreamy......good luck in your studies.......and please do visit on occasion
Back to top Go down
Harle
Not-so-Newbie
Not-so-Newbie
Harle

PostSubject: Re: and now..this hunter , retires ^^.   and now..this hunter , retires ^^. Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:31 pm

I want to say goodbye for all who left wow, gl in ur life, and yep, dont let serenity die, its a hard period but u will get through it....
luv ya guys!
Back to top Go down
Kaze
I talk a lot
I talk a lot
Kaze

PostSubject: Re: and now..this hunter , retires ^^.   and now..this hunter , retires ^^. Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 3:29 pm

HARLE. nice to see you back here!!....even tho its in a good bye thread o.O
Back to top Go down
Dante2387
I talk a lot
I talk a lot
Dante2387

PostSubject: Re: and now..this hunter , retires ^^.   and now..this hunter , retires ^^. Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 8:58 am

well yea lots of retiring going on:P
sad to see all go *hides for being the first to do it...
gl to all who left in study and everything:P
best wishes to u dreams:Dmayb someday we will meet again^^
P.s:My msn is Dante2387@hotmail.com feel free to add me anytime:)
and if u want to email me Dante2387@gmail.com Razz
take care^^
Back to top Go down
Numenor
Not-so-Newbie
Not-so-Newbie
Numenor

PostSubject: Re: and now..this hunter , retires ^^.   and now..this hunter , retires ^^. Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 7:18 am

Harle wrote:
I want to say goodbye for all who left wow, gl in ur life, and yep, dont let serenity die, its a hard period but u will get through it....
luv ya guys!

OMFGGGGGGG OMFGGGGGG OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

ROCKY FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and going back 2 the topic Razz
dont worry dreamy all of us will get or already r on that phase of retiring...dont worry i know u loved me with all ur heart xD evne when u didnt say it
Back to top Go down
Dreams
Admin
Admin
Dreams

PostSubject: Re: and now..this hunter , retires ^^.   and now..this hunter , retires ^^. Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:06 pm

what's this?
nume WHO?
Back to top Go down
https://serenitybwow.forumotion.com
Harle
Not-so-Newbie
Not-so-Newbie
Harle

PostSubject: Re: and now..this hunter , retires ^^.   and now..this hunter , retires ^^. Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 6:48 pm

well nume, u r right Very Happy
and i gave my char to one friend of mine, but he wont play, and if im really online ill say hi, so if u c harle online, and she is not saying hi, thats not me Razz
miss ya guys!
Back to top Go down
Quercus
I talk a lot
I talk a lot
Quercus

PostSubject: Re: and now..this hunter , retires ^^.   and now..this hunter , retires ^^. Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 5:26 pm

omg this is so f... stupid why you guys quit... I count my days to come back and play with you and now I see you all retire step by step ??

p.s. good luck and miss ya
Back to top Go down
zigomatic
zigomatic

PostSubject: Re: and now..this hunter , retires ^^.   and now..this hunter , retires ^^. Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 5:55 pm

Sad its all my fault...with me and my medical facts....i promise i wont tell you that the skin on the elbow is called a wenis!...and...
Back to top Go down
Nightkids
Nightkids

PostSubject: Re: and now..this hunter , retires ^^.   and now..this hunter , retires ^^. Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:12 pm

-= = why why why dreams
We love u so much with all our hearts but u have to leave us with great depression which is far more greater than the Last great depression T_T
PLZ do do do do do and i mean u have to come back because i have a lot of thanks that i can not explain with words (must be actions)
even though i got banned for 10 mins with zig for asking him about medical facts but that was seriously his bad (blaming others LOLZ) and my bad. SORRY~~~
I dont want you to leave (T_T) you are so nice...
BUt i guess everything comes to an end someday T_T
I hope this is just a fair well for a short period(T_T)
I and we will miss u with all my heart day and night.
Out of all the fun, we had in JIKA something, i thank you so much!!
Best of luck in your studies and (sniff sniff) Good bye......
(turns back and runs off never looked back cause ill cry) LOLz ^^
Back to top Go down
Nightkids
Nightkids

PostSubject: Re: and now..this hunter , retires ^^.   and now..this hunter , retires ^^. Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 4:07 pm

Oh i forgot guys...
Nume i know you always say that u love Dreams but try to top my quote
"I loved Dreams (Ophelia from Hamlet), forty thousand brothers
Could Not with all their quantity of love
Make up my sum. What wilt thou do for her?" (reference: Hamlet, Prince of Denmark, Act 5 Scene 1 Lines 236 to 237) This quote is indicating how much love i have for Dreams lolz (shy) ok maybe not that kind of love but hey.. she is lovable haha...
And for me to watch her go is like Hamlet in Act 3 Scene 1 Lines 7 ' For who would bear the whips and scorns of time' The emotional turmoil that Hamlet is goin through is like mine. This quote is showing who can withstand or bear to watch you leave the guild, its like whips slashing onto me (giving me pain) but still i have to hang on as time passes by.
Finally if you are really leaving then i guess ill have to say good luck to you and present you with this great quote from Hamlet, Prince of Denmark, " Now cracks a Noble Heart, Good night Sweet Princess/ And flights of angels sing thee to thy sleep" (Act 5 Scene 2 Line 338-339) Even though this quote was for Hamlet when he dies but i can change this. My interpretation is now here lays a noble heart(dreams), Good night sweet princess and may the angels of the lord be with you and help you to your success in your future studies and life."
Had enough of Shakespeare? If you guys need help with impressing a girl like what i just did then feel free to add me on msn, and trust me its worth it.
Back to top Go down
Quercus
I talk a lot
I talk a lot
Quercus

PostSubject: Re: and now..this hunter , retires ^^.   and now..this hunter , retires ^^. Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 5:10 pm

dude you are epic XD
Back to top Go down
zigomatic
zigomatic

PostSubject: Re: and now..this hunter , retires ^^.   and now..this hunter , retires ^^. Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:39 pm

Shit man....

If u love dreams so much...you do know Dreams is a man? -.-

Yes SURPRIZE! ...he was keeping it secret because he didn’t want to break any of your hearts....

I found out dreams was a man when he told me about how big his penis is...

Anyhow....I did promise not to tell anyone. But its gone to far...nightkidz is my buddy and i dont want him falling for a man...or a woman posing as a man ...who will even after this message claim to be a woman..

Remember. Girls don’t understand complex things like computers and...Having rights....so how can you even begin to think that dreams is a she?

Here is a list of things you may have noticed that struck you as weird:

1. Dreams if spelled in Croatian is "Smedra"....this word means "Penis" in Latin, so now I ask you...why would she call her self Penis if she is a woman?
2. Dreams rhymes with Creams..."white cream"....get it? "White cream”??
3. Because I said so.

So now that you have the proof that I do....DONT FALL IN LOVE WITH DREAMS WIKED GIRLY CHARM THAT ONLY A GIRL COULD HAVE!! ....with today’s modern technology that only a man could understand. She....I mean he has tricked you all into seeing her lie!!!

P.S I love girls.
P.P.S I really do....I just think it’s unfair that they get to take leave when they get pregnant...I mean ...I sometimes feel pregnant...my boss doesn’t give me a day off does he?

FINEPRINT:IAMHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYANDILIKECAKEANDCAKEISNICEFORMEANDTHISMESSAGEISAFAKEANDDREAMSISREALLYAGIRLANDIFYOURREADINGTHISFINEPRINTYOUMUSTBEBOREDASFUCKSOHEREARESOMETHINSYOUCANDOTOKEEPBUSY:THROWYOURSELFOFFYOURROOFANDSEEHOWLONGYOUCANFLY:)
Back to top Go down
Atanatos
I talk a lot
I talk a lot
Atanatos

PostSubject: Re: and now..this hunter , retires ^^.   and now..this hunter , retires ^^. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 12:06 am

You made a very good guild Dreams and you were the best GM I ever have. I will remember you as a nice girl always eager to help. I hope we will see you around. And good luck with the exams Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: and now..this hunter , retires ^^.   and now..this hunter , retires ^^. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

and now..this hunter , retires ^^.
Page 1 of 1