Serenity - Burning WOW Horde Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serenity - Burning WOW Horde Guild

The first and the last guild you would ever want to join~

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need help 4 hunter chat

Go down 
+2
Odyn
Quercus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Quercus
I talk a lot
I talk a lot
Quercus

Need help 4 hunter chat Empty
PostSubject: Need help 4 hunter chat   Need help 4 hunter chat Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 6:37 pm

Ok, long time ago i was thinking to create a hunter but i had problem with introducing with the class. I dont rly know what hunter class can be or what can do with it, so Dreams and Gis i need you help with this. I have i few questions and need answers:

1. can hunter be like warrior (tank and dps shit) ?
2. is better to increase the range or normal wpns ?
3. where to spend talents for a better dps ?
4. and the final quest. what rase is better ?

I think someone of you will laugh on this topic couse is sounds like "what a noob" or "look this donkey", but i dont give shit i need answers OK.

ps. see ya tomorrow on BG's XD
Back to top Go down
Odyn
Not-so-Newbie
Not-so-Newbie
Odyn

PostSubject: Re: Need help 4 hunter chat   Need help 4 hunter chat Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:26 am

Hi Quercus,
Until Dreams and Giso give their opinion, heres mine. Hunters are like my second fav class after warriors
and from the time ive had with them i know this much

1. Hunters can tank sorta with Tank pets (bears etc) but theyre better for dps
in fact most raids ive seen prefer the ranged dps of a hunter to the in your face
melee dps of warriors and rouges.

2. Its better to increase the Ranged weapons as hunters are primarily ranged attackers

3. for better dps your better off spending talents in Beast Mastery and Marksmanship

4. The race is pretty much your preference and which ever racial talents you like. Personally i like the
Troll as their racials like bow skills, regeneration and berserking seem to be great for hunters

Hope this helps ya. Take Care

Quercus wrote:
Ok, long time ago i was thinking to create a hunter but i had problem with introducing with the class. I dont rly know what hunter class can be or what can do with it, so Dreams and Gis i need you help with this. I have i few questions and need answers:

1. can hunter be like warrior (tank and dps shit) ?
2. is better to increase the range or normal wpns ?
3. where to spend talents for a better dps ?
4. and the final quest. what rase is better ?

I think someone of you will laugh on this topic couse is sounds like "what a noob" or "look this donkey", but i dont give shit i need answers OK.

ps. see ya tomorrow on BG's XD
Back to top Go down
Gis

PostSubject: Re: Need help 4 hunter chat   Need help 4 hunter chat Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:43 pm

^^^ cosign =]

true that hunters cant really tank, but with a survival specced hunter with max agility you can reach up to 40-50% dodge ratings with full gear.

with ranged weapons u should just concentrate on increasing crossbow and bow skills guns dont go too well with hunters, but if pets are still bugged out ur gonna spend alot of time in melee while lvling

for straight dps beast mastery owns all the other specs, and with working pets and talents its by far the easiest spec to level in. However for pvp its better sticking with marksman or survival, u need to know how to kite very well in order to pvp in beast master spec.

and beware of picking the trolls u tend to get shunned n called ugly if u do so lmao, but yeh my favourite hunter race

Although my opinion might be really outdated lol i hav no idea wat the state of the server is atm
Back to top Go down
Quercus
I talk a lot
I talk a lot
Quercus

PostSubject: Re: Need help 4 hunter chat   Need help 4 hunter chat Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 3:22 pm

ok guys tnx for help, and gis dont be mad but trolls are ugly men i dont like them. and between IM HOME and ready for play
Back to top Go down
Dante2387
I talk a lot
I talk a lot
Dante2387

PostSubject: Re: Need help 4 hunter chat   Need help 4 hunter chat Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:21 am

i play huntard only survival:P
and they arent used at tanks....except maybe at RFC:D
ranged weapon with bows or Crossbows the best
beast mastery best for leveling,and on retail its the pvp build too.....especially anti warlocks
marks most dps,survival focus on crits..but not a common build not much use it...but its my fav:P
dont ask me about race am always blood elf:D
Back to top Go down
Moonie :)
Not-so-Newbie
Not-so-Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Need help 4 hunter chat   Need help 4 hunter chat Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:11 am

Because the other races in the Horde don't look nice? XD
Back to top Go down
Quercus
I talk a lot
I talk a lot
Quercus

PostSubject: Re: Need help 4 hunter chat   Need help 4 hunter chat Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:28 pm

what a answer XD
Back to top Go down
Numenor
Not-so-Newbie
Not-so-Newbie
Numenor

PostSubject: Re: Need help 4 hunter chat   Need help 4 hunter chat Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:20 am

i play my hunter on marksmanship its kinda good Razz havent tried bm or survival cause i heard they had lots of bugges things Razz, and yes u will get called ugly same as i did with giso..and same as other ppl r calling my hunter Sad hahaha. hunters powaaaa is on kittin not on tanking. hunters improves ranged dmg but theres a talent in survival that increase crit on 2 skills forgot the name of it..but its good, and iep hunters do great dps
Back to top Go down
Quercus
I talk a lot
I talk a lot
Quercus

PostSubject: Re: Need help 4 hunter chat   Need help 4 hunter chat Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 9:29 pm

yea i created one female be hunter called "picwajz" but not ready to play with it couse my pally takes my time too much Smile
Back to top Go down
Dante2387
I talk a lot
I talk a lot
Dante2387

PostSubject: Re: Need help 4 hunter chat   Need help 4 hunter chat Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:45 am

Numenor wrote:
i play my hunter on marksmanship its kinda good Razz havent tried bm or survival cause i heard they had lots of bugges things Razz, and yes u will get called ugly same as i did with giso..and same as other ppl r calling my hunter Sad hahaha. hunters powaaaa is on kittin not on tanking. hunters improves ranged dmg but theres a talent in survival that increase crit on 2 skills forgot the name of it..but its good, and iep hunters do great dps
the talent is called Savage strikes,first Tier in Survival talents,increase crit with raptor Strike and Mongoose bite(which wont need u to dodge so u can use at wotlk)
i love deterance for pvp though 25%increase dodge and parry,and at wotlk gonna get 60% spell resistance too^^so survival gonna turn into a good pvp build when the new explansion is out(thats in 13th november:Pthough new talents gonna be released with the contet patch at 15th october one day after season 4 ends)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help 4 hunter chat   Need help 4 hunter chat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need help 4 hunter chat
Page 1 of 1