Serenity - Burning WOW Horde Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serenity - Burning WOW Horde Guild

The first and the last guild you would ever want to join~

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The end of Bwow

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Numenor
Not-so-Newbie
Not-so-Newbie
Numenor

The end of Bwow Empty
PostSubject: The end of Bwow   The end of Bwow Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:39 am

well ppl, the time has come, one we all knew would happen at some point, its sad to c the end of Bwow. just wanted to say to all of u i knew it was fun to play with u, even when the new members of Serenity dont know who da hell i am Razz, theres still some of u that know me, had GREAT times in Serenity, lots of fun and memories. even when things didnt worked out as most of us xpected, and all of the fundators of Serenity stoped playin in Bwow, or the older members simply left guild to take a dif path (such as myself). Serenity first members became my friends, and that i will never forget. Thanks for those memories. Good luck in life, and u have my best wishes.

will always remember u guys
ur friend

Numenor
Back to top Go down
Gis

The end of Bwow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The end of Bwow   The end of Bwow Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:49 am

^^^ cheers to that

funny thing is i called up zigo 2day to get my account n password back cos i wanted to start playing for a bit . . . then we realise that the server got killed yesterday . . . talk about bad timing huh lol

oh well was great playing with all the people on the server and especially the guild definately wont forget the good old times Sad
Back to top Go down
Numenor
Not-so-Newbie
Not-so-Newbie
Numenor

The end of Bwow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The end of Bwow   The end of Bwow Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:59 pm

hmmmm Giso, i think u MIGHT b able to play it once again Very Happy, who knows...things arent clear right now, u should check Bwow forums, it seems they tryin to make a solution of this

http://www.burning-wow.com/forums/index.php?topic=10292.420
Back to top Go down
Odyn
Not-so-Newbie
Not-so-Newbie
Odyn

The end of Bwow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The end of Bwow   The end of Bwow Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:36 pm

Or you can join me for a sort of repeat to the good old days.
Hi Guys, Its been while. How r u all? Ive been a tad bit busy with wow (naturally) and
other job stuff so i sorta forgot to check on the site. It was a bit sad to hear about Bwow
but i really miss u guys Sad . Id love it if u guys cud come retail with me and snstr, shado, ubuntu etc. Heres my armory link

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&n=Ozzyorcborne

The realms name is Vashj(EU).

Hope to see you there =)

So what else has been up? what have you guys been upto? My systems been acting weird as of late so i dont see ppl online in msn. Guess i need to wipe it. well in any case, hope to talk to you guys soon.
Back to top Go down
Moonie :)
Not-so-Newbie
Not-so-Newbie

The end of Bwow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The end of Bwow   The end of Bwow Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:22 pm

ODYNN!!!! GIMME YOUR MSN PLS =D

Sadly, Madameq, Jigokushojo and I are in Asia, so we won't be able to join you in EU Sad
Furthermore, we're having problems with the enUS site XD
Looks like we won't be able to play WoW anytime soon Sad
Back to top Go down
Odyn
Not-so-Newbie
Not-so-Newbie
Odyn

The end of Bwow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The end of Bwow   The end of Bwow Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:50 am

sure my msn is

worldevastator@hotmail.com

Wonder how high i was when i made that emai addy up XP

like i said my msns a bit off but u can still pm me and the window will pop open

and as for the being in asia part DW. im in Canada and Snstr, Shadowm and Ubuntu are
in Pakistan (asia) and theyre playing fine

Theres a simple way to play on the EU servers
You buy the keys from a webite like www.gamersloot.net
thats three 3 keys for the EU as they have for EU and US versions now. wow, tbc and wotlk.
buy a 60 day prepaid gamecard as well. ull get 30 days free with the wow oringal key
then u go to Wow Europes main site and Download the lauchers that will then download the whole game. I Kid u not when i say its BIG
3gb for wow
2gb for tbc
3 gb for ALL the patches
2gb for wotlk

seeing as how its a direct resumable dld its not that painful
once u get all the games install them in the order
and then go make ur account with the keys at the EU site
as mentioned above its Vashj EU

Trust me here. This is a LOT simpler than im making it look like. And u will love it in retails
all the quests work, some are so damn fun. naturally all the char stats work and wotlk is amazing. Yes i am trying to poke ur curiosity cuz i wanna see guys there dammit XD!!
Back to top Go down
Gis

The end of Bwow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The end of Bwow   The end of Bwow Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:00 am

wassup odyn long time no see
well it seem burning-wow is now reborn as phoenix-wow . . . cool concept for the name i rekn lol

http://www.phoenix-wow.com

realms arent up yet tho n a bm blizzlike realm is still a month or so away, im gna play on their NSlike realm in the meantime tho i just been craving wow lately so im wondering if any of the serenity members are gna play there?
Back to top Go down
Moonie :)
Not-so-Newbie
Not-so-Newbie

The end of Bwow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The end of Bwow   The end of Bwow Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:58 pm

Let us observe silence for a minute and look at a few pics to remember Serenity as being one of the greatest guilds on BWoW.

The end of Bwow Image010

The end of Bwow Image011

Pics taken with a terrible camera phone XD
Back to top Go down
Odyn
Not-so-Newbie
Not-so-Newbie
Odyn

The end of Bwow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The end of Bwow   The end of Bwow Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:22 am

ROFL
Back to top Go down
Gis

The end of Bwow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The end of Bwow   The end of Bwow Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:19 am

lolz

well good news . . . they gna retrieve the characters back from bm
bad news, we all start nekkid! or maybe thats good news i can scar other players with my nekkid giso
Back to top Go down
Gis

The end of Bwow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The end of Bwow   The end of Bwow Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:23 am

would have liked to see serenity continue tho . . . if the player base was till there
Back to top Go down
Quercus
I talk a lot
I talk a lot
Quercus

The end of Bwow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The end of Bwow   The end of Bwow Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 4:00 am

Hello ppl, I just wanna come by and greet you all ... and I hope we'll see on pwow soon Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The end of Bwow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The end of Bwow   The end of Bwow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The end of Bwow
Page 1 of 1