Serenity - Burning WOW Horde Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serenity - Burning WOW Horde Guild

The first and the last guild you would ever want to join~

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is some one actualy reading this ?

Go down 
+4
Quercus
Dante2387
Moonie :)
Aniki
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Aniki
Not-so-Newbie
Not-so-Newbie
Aniki

Is some one actualy reading this ? Empty
PostSubject: Is some one actualy reading this ?   Is some one actualy reading this ? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:53 pm

Dreams or Odyn or some one go disolve guild beacuse there is going on sucha mees .
All old players from guild are pming me that hey man what is this this, is not that what it used to be or thing like that lol at last u can do its do disolve it.
Back to top Go down
Not-so-Newbie
Not-so-Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Is some one actualy reading this ?   Is some one actualy reading this ? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:18 pm

Eheheh...

I'm the one who actually has enough spare time to read this XD

Well, I'm planning to form a new guild, so...
If interested, support me! Razz
Back to top Go down
Dante2387
I talk a lot
I talk a lot
Dante2387

PostSubject: Re: Is some one actualy reading this ?   Is some one actualy reading this ? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:06 pm

I am reading this too^^
Back to top Go down
Quercus
I talk a lot
I talk a lot
Quercus

PostSubject: Re: Is some one actualy reading this ?   Is some one actualy reading this ? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:25 pm

i just read it!!! aniki r u on some drugs men leave the pvp and help members XD

count on me for supporting XD
Back to top Go down
Atanatos
I talk a lot
I talk a lot
Atanatos

PostSubject: Re: Is some one actualy reading this ?   Is some one actualy reading this ? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:52 pm

I am reading this Aniki Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaze
I talk a lot
I talk a lot
Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Is some one actualy reading this ?   Is some one actualy reading this ? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:01 am

After Dreams left bwow she gave her account to odyn to manage. So she dosen't know the new password and can't log in and see what's happening to the guild anymore lol.
Back to top Go down
Odyn
Not-so-Newbie
Not-so-Newbie
Odyn

PostSubject: Re: Is some one actualy reading this ?   Is some one actualy reading this ? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:42 am

I was at ubuntus place yesterday so i was able to login for a bit and send a msg to
Zigo about Dreams Pass. But if anyone sees him online, ask him to PM the pass to me or
Dreams or Kaze via the guild forums.
Back to top Go down
Quercus
I talk a lot
I talk a lot
Quercus

PostSubject: Re: Is some one actualy reading this ?   Is some one actualy reading this ? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:46 pm

now its all complicated XD
Back to top Go down
Gis

PostSubject: Re: Is some one actualy reading this ?   Is some one actualy reading this ? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:09 pm

damn guilds real messed up huh? the other day i was thinking back to old times with this guild lol n i suddenly had the urge to pop back into the game some time soon to check it out again . . . but yikes lol hope everything turns out for the best, it'll be a sad sad day for bwow if this guild disbanded =(
Back to top Go down
Quercus
I talk a lot
I talk a lot
Quercus

PostSubject: Re: Is some one actualy reading this ?   Is some one actualy reading this ? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:41 pm

Gis wrote:
damn guilds real messed up huh? the other day i was thinking back to old times with this guild lol n i suddenly had the urge to pop back into the game some time soon to check it out again . . . but yikes lol hope everything turns out for the best, it'll be a sad sad day for bwow if this guild disbanded =(

i agree with you, im the newest one in guild but i get the sentimental stuff (the gey thing XD) it would be a real shame 4 the guild, i think the guild has become his "RESPECT" on server, and now how things are going the name wont exist anymore ...

gis we need to support Moonie to hold the guild on way.
Back to top Go down
Not-so-Newbie
Not-so-Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Is some one actualy reading this ?   Is some one actualy reading this ? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:12 pm

Ooh gis... your arena rating's screwed, if you're planning to do arena any time soon. Zigo messed around with your character too much XD
Back to top Go down
Quercus
I talk a lot
I talk a lot
Quercus

PostSubject: Re: Is some one actualy reading this ?   Is some one actualy reading this ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:28 am

so zigo is now a black sheep in guild ? XD
Back to top Go down
Quercus
I talk a lot
I talk a lot
Quercus

PostSubject: Re: Is some one actualy reading this ?   Is some one actualy reading this ? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:11 am

ok, now is time to consider leaving the guild. Here are left (not much big number of higher lvls) but these who stayed should help lower, like me Smile for now ..... i was asking for help but noone rispost, and that make me to think bout leaving ... its equal alone = guild .....

only they say is hello and goodbye
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is some one actualy reading this ?   Is some one actualy reading this ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is some one actualy reading this ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Serenity - Burning WOW Horde Guild :: News,Information and Annoucements-
Jump to: