Serenity - Burning WOW Horde Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serenity - Burning WOW Horde Guild

The first and the last guild you would ever want to join~

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

On the"Serenity's not the same anymore" comment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Shadow

On the"Serenity's not the same anymore" comment Empty
PostSubject: On the"Serenity's not the same anymore" comment   On the"Serenity's not the same anymore" comment Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:58 am

Lately there’s been a lot of people leaving, almost all of which have done so for pretty much the same reason. The “Serenity’s not the same anymore” comment is on the lips of both people currently in the guild and those that have left for this exact same reason. I thought it was time I gave my take on this whole situation, seeing as how it’s becoming more and more distinct.

Yes, I agree, Serenity is no longer the “same”, it has evolved into a much bigger, stronger and reputable guild. For those who’ve left saying the guild is no longer the same without those old players, I will indeed concede them in saying those old people truly were magnificent players as well as people, but you can’t expect everyone to stick around forever, people leave sooner or later due to life issues or simply boredom. In doing so you’re actually suggesting we should not give the newer members joining the guild a chance, aren’t you?

We have an incredible roster now which sports new additions of veterans such as Madameq, Shadowmanpl, Dharen, Dedman and the return of Zuss as well as older players like Moonstrider, Zigomatic, Jigokushojo, Wulfy, Ubuntu, Snstr and of course Odyn.

Our old council will indeed be missed and will be remembered and honored throughout the life of this guild and I do hope they will return periodically sometime in future and we all get a chance to play alongside them again, but regardless of when or whether that happens or not, Serenity still holds strong and continues to be, at least for me, the best guild on burning wow.

Have a nice day all Smile
Back to top Go down
Quercus
I talk a lot
I talk a lot
Quercus

PostSubject: Re: On the"Serenity's not the same anymore" comment   On the"Serenity's not the same anymore" comment Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:05 pm

i agree with you ..... i hope when i come back that all will return too
Back to top Go down
Dante2387
I talk a lot
I talk a lot
Dante2387

PostSubject: Re: On the"Serenity's not the same anymore" comment   On the"Serenity's not the same anymore" comment Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:23 pm

Well i wish you luck guy always.
For me i guess bwow is over anyway i didnt log in there for over a month,when you see my character its not me in most cases.
Well anyway again wish you luck in keeping the guild up i know you can do it.
Love,
Achi
Back to top Go down
Quercus
I talk a lot
I talk a lot
Quercus

PostSubject: Re: On the"Serenity's not the same anymore" comment   On the"Serenity's not the same anymore" comment Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:40 pm

why archi why do you leave usssssssssssssss whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the"Serenity's not the same anymore" comment   On the"Serenity's not the same anymore" comment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the"Serenity's not the same anymore" comment
Page 1 of 1