Serenity - Burning WOW Horde Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serenity - Burning WOW Horde Guild

The first and the last guild you would ever want to join~

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PvP - lvl 70

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ek

PvP - lvl 70 Empty
PostSubject: PvP - lvl 70   PvP - lvl 70 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 2:31 pm

Can we get some form of Guild movement towards PvP?

whether guild premades of AB (this will provoke a heavy level 70 alliance response and hopefully reduce the lowbies and make it more fun/challenging) or arena team setups?

I often see a lot of serenity 70's just sitting around in shatt when we arent raiding and i dunno what to do - u all seem to enjoy sitting around
Back to top Go down
Rena Sayers
Rena Sayers

PvP - lvl 70 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP - lvl 70   PvP - lvl 70 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 1:44 am

Thats not a bad idea...the thing is some of us cant really participate. Odyn is flexible since he can pvp/dps and then in an instance when the tank dies switch over and tank. Some of us unfortunately cant do that since we either dont have the proper setup or it will really be counterproductive.
Back to top Go down
Aniki
Not-so-Newbie
Not-so-Newbie
Aniki

PvP - lvl 70 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP - lvl 70   PvP - lvl 70 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 6:06 am

Rena Sayers wrote:
Thats not a bad idea...the thing is some of us cant really participate. Odyn is flexible since he can pvp/dps and then in an instance when the tank dies switch over and tank. Some of us unfortunately cant do that since we either dont have the proper setup or it will really be counterproductive.

im ab or wg most of my time i like more pvp than pve ... and yea i think u guys need to come more otften there king
Back to top Go down
Quercus
I talk a lot
I talk a lot
Quercus

PvP - lvl 70 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP - lvl 70   PvP - lvl 70 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:28 am

Aniki wrote:

im ab or wg most of my time i like more pvp than pve ... and yea i think u guys need to come more otften there king

LOL most of your time you just standing near the bank in S.C. and doing nothing XD
Back to top Go down
Dante2387
I talk a lot
I talk a lot
Dante2387

PvP - lvl 70 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP - lvl 70   PvP - lvl 70 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:55 pm

Quercus wrote:
Aniki wrote:

LOL most of your time you just standing near the bank in S.C. and doing nothing XD
Excuse me.....but i think u mistaken Ani for me:Pam the one who is always in shattrah doing nothing....its part of my job^^ lol!
Back to top Go down
Quercus
I talk a lot
I talk a lot
Quercus

PvP - lvl 70 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP - lvl 70   PvP - lvl 70 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:54 pm

hahahahh i didnt do nopthing better then you in last 10 days of my play Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PvP - lvl 70 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP - lvl 70   PvP - lvl 70 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PvP - lvl 70
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Serenity - Burning WOW Horde Guild :: General Chats-
Jump to: