Serenity - Burning WOW Horde Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serenity - Burning WOW Horde Guild

The first and the last guild you would ever want to join~

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ?

Go down 
+12
Numenor
Dreams
Raywulf
Kaylea
mihnea.gane
Dante2387
Harle
abukh
Atanatos
HanzoHatori
Kaze
Aniki
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aniki
Not-so-Newbie
Not-so-Newbie
Aniki

Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ? Empty
PostSubject: Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ?   Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 4:19 pm

Simply .. tell us why u choosed the dark side .. Very Happy

Last edited by on Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kaze
I talk a lot
I talk a lot
Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ?   Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 4:29 pm

Because blood elves look pretty hehe Embarassed
Back to top Go down
HanzoHatori
HanzoHatori

PostSubject: Re: Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ?   Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 6:25 pm

& undeads are ugly !!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Atanatos
I talk a lot
I talk a lot
Atanatos

PostSubject: Re: Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ?   Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 7:09 pm

The Horde are not evil, they just do the things in their way. Good or evil its up to you to decide and hey, thats just a game Very Happy

P.S. Taurens are my favourites, too long to say why
P.P.S Me and the precious, we dont like elves, we dont trust them, they are tricksy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
abukh

PostSubject: Re: Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ?   Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 9:59 pm

lol@Atanatos u gotta love Lord of the Rings(if i am not mistaken)

And no horde are not a dark side. Taurens are the most peaceful creatures ever. But u feel that the horde are the races that do not look human(except blood elves)and since most stories bring orcs and trolls as bad races so it sort of clings on. Thats one thing i like about warcraft all races are good there is just a bit of misunderstandinds or something between them...except undead there a bit weird.
ok this took too long
Back to top Go down
Aniki
Not-so-Newbie
Not-so-Newbie
Aniki

PostSubject: Re: Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ?   Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 5:53 pm

abukh wrote:

And no horde are not a dark side. ...

Just a little revison .. lets take orc .. for en example.. because .. all in this games .. starts with this man here J. R. R. Tolkien

Orc (Middle-earth)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In J. R. R. Tolkien's fantasy writings, Orcs or Orks are a race of creatures who are used as soldiers and henchmen by both the greater and lesser villains of The Silmarillion and The Lord of the Rings — Morgoth, Sauron and Saruman. The Orcs also work independently as the common antagonists in The Hobbit, though in that work they are called Goblins.

Although not dim-witted and even crafty, they are portrayed as miserable beings, hating everyone including themselves and their masters, whom they serve out of fear. They make no beautiful things, but rather design cunning devices made to hurt and destroy.

1 Tolkien's influences
2 Middle-earth terms for Orcs
2.1 Orcs, Goblins, and Uruks
3 The physical appearance of Orcs
4 Types of Orcs
5 Orkish culture
5.1 Orkish diet
6 Orkish language
7 Historical notes
8 The origin of Orcs
8.1 Made from the earth
8.2 Corrupted Elves
8.3 Fallen Maiar
8.4 Some cross-bred with Men
8.5 Sentient beasts
9 Individual Orcs
10 Influence on later fantasy
11 Adaptations
12 Notes and references

this is what .. creator say ..they make no beautiful things, but rather design cunning devices made to hurt and destroy. so i trust him .. sorry guys .. hordes are evil
Back to top Go down
Harle
Not-so-Newbie
Not-so-Newbie
Harle

PostSubject: Re: Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ?   Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 6:12 pm

And, Aniki, what make U choose them? Very Happy confused
Back to top Go down
Dante2387
I talk a lot
I talk a lot
Dante2387

PostSubject: Re: Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ?   Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 9:59 pm

Kaze wrote:
/agree with kaze i choose horde mainly coz of bloodelves Smile the r the best looking race ever thats why all my characters are bloodelves:)
Back to top Go down
HanzoHatori
HanzoHatori

PostSubject: Re: Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ?   Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 3:35 am

Aniki wrote:
abukh wrote:

Just a little revison .. lets take orc .. for en example.. because .. all in this games .. starts with this man here J. R. R. Tolkien

Orc (Middle-earth)

In J. R. R. Tolkien's fantasy writings, Orcs or Orks are a race of creatures who are used as soldiers and henchmen by both the greater and lesser villains of The Silmarillion and The Lord of the Rings — Morgoth, Sauron and Saruman. The Orcs also work independently as the common antagonists in The Hobbit, though in that work they are called Goblins.

Although not dim-witted and even crafty, they are portrayed as miserable beings, hating everyone including themselves and their masters, whom they serve out of fear. They make no beautiful things, but rather design cunning devices made to hurt and destroy.

1 Tolkien's influences
2 Middle-earth terms for Orcs
2.1 Orcs, Goblins, and Uruks
3 The physical appearance of Orcs
4 Types of Orcs
5 Orkish culture
5.1 Orkish diet
6 Orkish language
7 Historical notes
8 The origin of Orcs
8.1 Made from the earth
8.2 Corrupted Elves
8.3 Fallen Maiar
8.4 Some cross-bred with Men
8.5 Sentient beasts
9 Individual Orcs
10 Influence on later fantasy
11 Adaptations
12 Notes and references

this is what .. creator say ..they make no beautiful things, but rather design cunning devices made to hurt and destroy. so i trust him .. sorry guys .. hordes are evil

errrrmmmmm lol! .....
if u talk about orcs u should kno that they used to be night elfs(turtured night elfs by the dark elfs)... u kno experimental rabbits and comed out smt like orc, albino .... so in principle orcs used to be good , but becoming agresive coze offff....
( so fighting for freedom is god or bad??)
ure teory goes bum
, that they choose the bad side is diferent thing .....and that they are abused ......
awww, i was about to forget about THE MANY ( undeads helping humans affraid , i rly dont get what scared em , the sword or what )
again theres another proof u are wrong
Back to top Go down
Aniki
Not-so-Newbie
Not-so-Newbie
Aniki

PostSubject: Re: Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ?   Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 4:21 am

HanzoHatori wrote:
Aniki wrote:
abukh wrote:

Orc (Middle-earth)

l

errrrmmmmm lol! .....
if u talk about orcs u should kno that they used to be night elfs(turtured night elfs by the dark elfs)... u kno experimental rabbits and comed out smt like orc, albino .... so in principle orcs used to be good , but becoming agresive coze offff....
ure teory goes bum
, that they choose the bad side is diferent thing .....and that they are abused ......
awww, i was about to forget about THE MANY ( undeads helping humans affraid , i rly dont get what scared em , the sword or what )
again theres another proof u are wrong

Hm where is your prove .. i asked .. J. R. R. Tolkien . abouth the orcs and he .. told me .. that what i write up .. there .. he is creator .. of orcs .. so ill trust him ... otherwise u neeed to .. convince me more ... ..........................experimental rabits lol
Back to top Go down
HanzoHatori
HanzoHatori

PostSubject: Re: Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ?   Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 7:28 am

ya he is , but 1st u need to read a bit instead of looking at the tv......
Back to top Go down
Aniki
Not-so-Newbie
Not-so-Newbie
Aniki

PostSubject: Re: Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ?   Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 5:26 pm

HanzoHatori wrote:
ya he is , but 1st u need to read a bit instead of looking at the tv......
i think that u need to read .. ....... u talk about orcs u should kno that they used to be night elfs(turtured night elfs by the dark elfs)... u kno experimental rabbits and comed out smt like orc, albino .... so in principle orcs used to be good , but becoming agresive coze offff....
ure teory goes bum
, that they choose the bad side is diferent thing .....and that they are abused
...... u write this not me

experimental rabbit <<<<<

Last edited by on Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HanzoHatori
HanzoHatori

PostSubject: Re: Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ?   Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 5:40 pm

errrrr, wanna say smt???? u kno so much about wow??? u kno so much about Tolkien??
named me one book off , after talk .... (ure so lucky coze of google) lol!
ill add : wow might be based on tolkien stories in ure case, but i cant agree with that..
1st. the main storie at lord of the rings ( u kno only this title ) is hobbit , wich i cant find any off ingame
2nd. how can evil - horde, got paladins...... rly smt i cant get
3rd. how can undeads got priests, uh they are dead ups and they got holly spells ...
4th. humans can be warlocs ..... uh they spell cursses lol
5th. draenei... theres no such a thing in his stories ... non gnomes , non taurens...
6th. i think i dont need the 6th ty rendeer
Back to top Go down
mihnea.gane
mihnea.gane

PostSubject: Re: Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ?   Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 10:16 pm

Well I chose horde the first time because I thought they were evil and in video games i prefer to be what i can not be in real life...so as in real life i am good i preferred to be bad.So i preferred to be undead seeing that they seemed the most evil.But than i found out that they are forsaken , and that they are casted away by the others, meaning that they are a sad race and so i realized that warcraft has no good and evil term! YES i know that sounds freaky!
Back to top Go down
Kaylea
Kaylea

PostSubject: Re: Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ?   Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 11:20 am

I chose horde cuz i wanted to be a girl who kicks ass so what better than an evil horde warrior! hehe
Back to top Go down
Raywulf
Raywulf

PostSubject: Re: Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ?   Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 12:29 pm

Horde brutality ftw! I only choose it beacause they look angry, brute and powerful like me in real life (hahaha)
Back to top Go down
Dreams
Admin
Admin
Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ?   Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 2:42 am

I chose horde bc dawn told me to, lol.
Back to top Go down
https://serenitybwow.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ?   Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 4:12 pm

Simple answare...its good to be Good, but its better to be BAD Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Atanatos
I talk a lot
I talk a lot
Atanatos

PostSubject: Re: Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ?   Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 8:29 pm

Look what my brilliant mind create just a few seconds ago: Taurens are born with horns, other races get them later Razz
Back to top Go down
Numenor
Not-so-Newbie
Not-so-Newbie
Numenor

PostSubject: Re: Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ?   Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 8:58 pm

well Razz first i wanted to make an elf hunter Razz yes yes yes for LOTR legolas PWNED!!!! but then NEs just sux....so i went to BE ....aaaand then i realized hunters sux...at least for me..ive choosed casters all the time..on all games..so i went lock xD cause i loved Necromancer in Diablo and lock is the nearest thing to a necro Razz besides i look so evil xD
Back to top Go down
Irongar

PostSubject: Re: Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ?   Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 6:29 pm

I originally started playing WOW on Wowscape. I started as an ally but noticed the people wern't nice. I had a hard time finding a nice guild and nice people to chat/play with. I soon switched to horde and played several lvl 70 characters before leving WOW behind for good.

I recently started playing Burning WOW and love it. I prefer the blizzlike server. Playing to 70 in a few days leaves you bored and you never explore entirely what the game has to offer. I also immediately made a horde character. My wife started as an alliance character on Burning WOW and had the same problem of trying to find a nice guild and people. So she switched to Horde to play with me and loves it. She'll never play Alliance again and hates them with a passion.
Back to top Go down
Kaze
I talk a lot
I talk a lot
Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ?   Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 7:29 pm

glad that you and ishani joined us. I have friends that play retail WoW, and they had the same comment about alliances. They are not as friendly and some are really arrogant.
Hmmm and notice how allies are suppose to be the "good" side when they are protrayed by players that does not have good intentions.
since all my friends are horde, i joined. Allies really do annoy me as I progressed throughout the game.

and besides, blood elves are pretty Embarassed lol
Back to top Go down
slap
slap

PostSubject: Re: Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ?   Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 2:26 pm

I chose Horde because I hate Alliance D=
Back to top Go down
Quercus
I talk a lot
I talk a lot
Quercus

PostSubject: Re: Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ?   Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ? Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 7:48 pm

Kaze wrote:

yes they look more sexy then night elves and best reason is Alliance have 3 races similar: small, middle and big human and they look ugly like hell F... them xD
Back to top Go down
Quercus
I talk a lot
I talk a lot
Quercus

PostSubject: Re: Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ?   Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ? Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 7:52 pm

Numenor wrote:
well Razz first i wanted to make an elf hunter Razz yes yes yes for LOTR legolas PWNED!!!! but then NEs just sux....so i went to BE ....aaaand then i realized hunters sux...at least for me..ive choosed casters all the time..on all games..so i went lock xD cause i loved Necromancer in Diablo and lock is the nearest thing to a necro Razz besides i look so evil xD

you look ugly XD XD and dont spam hunters they are rly good i have hunter on wowscape

btw Legolas sux he is an a..hole, orcs in LOTR are sexiest then elves XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ?   Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are .. horde ... evil side..? what make u choose tham ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Serenity - Burning WOW Horde Guild :: General Chats-
Jump to: