Serenity - Burning WOW Horde Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serenity - Burning WOW Horde Guild

The first and the last guild you would ever want to join~

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a little time left

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Quercus
I talk a lot
I talk a lot
Quercus

a little time left Empty
PostSubject: a little time left   a little time left Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:41 pm

I see that noone is talking here anymore like all are dead or pissed couse this thing what is happenig to the guild, and its "bullshit" what aniki said XD. Im realy sad, but we cant do nothing more, only to say wish you good luck and be safe .... use condoms XD.

ooo this is killing me, this time what is left of it, those bloody 10 days ( i hope it wont be more ). Dont know what to do, every day is same, wake at 7:00 and go to sleep at 00:00 or somethimes 04:00 when the beer take his time XD.

Ok, enough with this shit. What is happenig with the server, any problem is solved, or the same as I left ?? I need to be informed what is going on, so i could know what to do when i come back. talk a lil bit, dont let only "retireing" story would be reason to talk.

luv ya guys, lets be imagined family like old times, again. C ya soooon ( I hope )
Back to top Go down
Atius
Atius

Location : Chuck Norris does not know about this website. If he did he would have just deleted the internet.

a little time left Empty
PostSubject: Re: a little time left   a little time left Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:12 am

omg man i think i luv u too.. ok thats gay .... damn the server is lacking ppl like the former guild otherwise its a bit bugged, ah doesnt work, alot of noobs with lots of gold but hey thats no news are u thinking to join the server soon? i really dont know why i still play this shity game i just farm alot of my play time and i havent been in any raid for some time... damn i miss raids without ninjas
Back to top Go down
Quercus
I talk a lot
I talk a lot
Quercus

a little time left Empty
PostSubject: Re: a little time left   a little time left Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 5:06 pm

yea i will join as soon i get home, and bout that bug thing i left wow 1 day after big update up to 2.4.x when all was bugged. that meens that i dont f... know what is going on, and you doesnt write nothing here only retail story.

yea i miss to those raids ... meet soon c ya

(gay shit) luv ya all XD
Back to top Go down
Quercus
I talk a lot
I talk a lot
Quercus

a little time left Empty
PostSubject: Re: a little time left   a little time left Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:45 pm

omg 2 days left BWOW i come backkkkkkkkkkkkk

c ya guys
Back to top Go down
Dante2387
I talk a lot
I talk a lot
Dante2387

a little time left Empty
PostSubject: Re: a little time left   a little time left Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:17 am

Atius wrote:
omg man i think i luv u too.. ok thats gay .... damn the server is lacking ppl like the former guild otherwise its a bit bugged, ah doesnt work, alot of noobs with lots of gold but hey thats no news are u thinking to join the server soon? i really dont know why i still play this shity game i just farm alot of my play time and i havent been in any raid for some time... damn i miss raids without ninjas
Come retail atius Very Happy

....bored in uni...nothing better than browsing forums then:P
Back to top Go down
Quercus
I talk a lot
I talk a lot
Quercus

a little time left Empty
PostSubject: Re: a little time left   a little time left Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:30 pm

you see archi some are natural borned geys Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a little time left Empty
PostSubject: Re: a little time left   a little time left Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a little time left
Page 1 of 1