Serenity - Burning WOW Horde Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serenity - Burning WOW Horde Guild

The first and the last guild you would ever want to join~

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are Girls players or not players?? Post ur answer here!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightkids
Nightkids

Are Girls players or not players?? Post ur answer here!! Empty
PostSubject: Are Girls players or not players?? Post ur answer here!!   Are Girls players or not players?? Post ur answer here!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:13 am

Dont know why, these few days i feel like girls are just Slats( being nice here) Smile
they say they like you but then they leave you because they have no feelings for u anymore. Mad
Their excuses always revolves around "oh... i think our personalities dont match, lets break up", or "you are a really nice guy but i think we will be better if we be friends" or "you are a good person and u can find a better girl then me." WTF are these weak and pointless excuses. why do they find guys so fast... why is it so sad to look at ur ex with another guy? Is it because we are jealous from the fact that we still cannot forget about the past?
There are so many questions that require answers which we cannot define by ourselves. But why? why do we as humans learn and grow from each relationship that fails to achieve its soul purpose. We might think it is always our fault which caused the broken relationship but why is it us. Its always them in the first place.
First, we all know that girls have periods, and when they have periods they get pissed easy therefore during this time i always try not to argue with them even if they are wrong. But then they say I am being too nice and say "Danny cant u just be more mean or rebelious". To tell you the truth I've never had a fight with my ex throughout our entire relationship and we stil broke up. being too nice still = break up ... wtf is this theory
I am so tired Sad tired of trying to make them happy
Dont know what to say about them. Want to hear from other guys perspective of how girls treat them etc...
Girl's perspective will be nice to know so we know what we can do to make you guys happier = = So sick of girls
Btw relationship has no right or wrong unless ur girlfriend committed one feet on two boats (asian term) meaning having multiple relationships at once.
Back to top Go down
Dante2387
I talk a lot
I talk a lot
Dante2387

PostSubject: Re: Are Girls players or not players?? Post ur answer here!!   Are Girls players or not players?? Post ur answer here!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 4:31 pm

i guess ill b the first to comment on this thing:P
well...hmm..well listen from uncle achi:P...its not necessarily for every relation to work,even if personalities match,or dont,coz as they say sometimes opposites attract...u might b hurt that ur gf broke up with u...but most of the time it hurt them too after all girls have feelings(am saying this from a personal experience:P)and most of them dont mean to hurt u as a guy or hurt them ofc,its Kharma,as they call it^^everything happens,it happens for a reason
and even if that girl was happy with u its not necessarily to be together,there is always a reason for breaking up,though u might b happy with each other...and believe me,u describe girls like this,but there is guys i know who are worse more than u can imagine....a girl i know was telling me the other day,that she is in love with the guy but that guy dont love her,but at that day he called her and said to her i can b with u to have sex whenever the guy want....well thats sick....i dont believe persons like this exist in this world.
anyway learn from each relation u go through to make it better for the next one:) a lucky one indeed whom his/her first love is the one who they are staying with.
well guess that all i feel old enough^^
and as i said take the relation u were in as a step for the other one u will go and someday ur love will find u without u looking for that love,most of the time:)
Back to top Go down
Quercus
I talk a lot
I talk a lot
Quercus

PostSubject: Re: Are Girls players or not players?? Post ur answer here!!   Are Girls players or not players?? Post ur answer here!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:28 pm

w00zzz
Back to top Go down
Moonie :)
Not-so-Newbie
Not-so-Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Are Girls players or not players?? Post ur answer here!!   Are Girls players or not players?? Post ur answer here!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:16 pm

i've got a feeling zigo will be the kind of guy telling me to have sex with him... -_-''

i am feeling very disturbed now. whats the reason behind his constant tries to confirm that im female? ><

anyway, to nightkids... girls who say that you should be more mean and rebelious... i just dont think they think properly. sry if it offends you, but srsly, i dont think anyone with a normal mind would want to be rebelled against. again, it's back to human bodies and the way people think, so i cant be too sure abt it being abnormal, but most of the time, no one would want to be rebelled right?

if you fall, you try again. but if you fall so many times you get bruised or hurt, stop. dont try to pursue any more girls if you can, but if that's not exactly comfortable with you, you could try not to make any contact with the girl you are fond of. at most, you'll fall once at level 1 where you just like her, but at least not at lvl 10, where she suddenly leaves you after a long relationship. that'll definitely hurt more.

these methods may not work for you, but i'd just wanna try helping by posting these. screw those girls who think you're too caring, thats a good thing.btw, just so that no one makes anymore mistakes(especially zigo), im male, so dont put this as a female perspective.

P.S. actually, dont think abt these issues now. its best to think abt this again when you're close to a suitable age for marriage. Smile
Back to top Go down
Not-so-Newbie
Not-so-Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Are Girls players or not players?? Post ur answer here!!   Are Girls players or not players?? Post ur answer here!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:17 pm

spamspamspamspam D:

quercus stop spamming Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Quercus
I talk a lot
I talk a lot
Quercus

PostSubject: Re: Are Girls players or not players?? Post ur answer here!!   Are Girls players or not players?? Post ur answer here!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:46 pm

omg moonie you stop spaming and i forgot LOL ... and about post rly dude i dont f... know what you talking about and no offence

my brain is broken now i dont think i work like mashine

moonie u r a BOTTTT

ps. luv ya faggots
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Are Girls players or not players?? Post ur answer here!!   Are Girls players or not players?? Post ur answer here!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:02 am

A very simple explaination for this, most girls below the age of... say 18-20 are not ready to have any serious, "meaningful" relationships. A break up can come about due to any manner of things, sometimes ridiculously trivial. Call them excuses if you will. She sees someone else she finds more attractive, she lets you down easy by cooking up something like "oh, i think our personalities don't match". Not implying anything sexist though, this can all very much be applied to young guys as well.

Anyway, the point is, when you're young girls/guys will come and go, very few people actually end up scoring a meaningful, long-lasting relationship during their teenage years which could quite possibly end up in either a very messy break up or an unhappy married life heh.

So yeah, girl dumped you? Don't dwell on it too much, she's history now and you'll be getting alot more of them till you're finally ready to settle down with someone.
Back to top Go down
Not-so-Newbie
Not-so-Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Are Girls players or not players?? Post ur answer here!!   Are Girls players or not players?? Post ur answer here!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 7:48 am

Well Quercus... I think you're a bot too, creating spam XD

SPAMMER ALERTZ lol!

Most of the time, it's better to get into a relationship when you're around 23-27 years old, because that's around the period where you'd be wiser than before in making choices and also around a good age to get involved in one of these mutual relationships.

However, this does not exactly work for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Not-so-Newbie
Not-so-Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Are Girls players or not players?? Post ur answer here!!   Are Girls players or not players?? Post ur answer here!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:41 pm

o.O uh hi. This is moon's sis. It seems Moon left his user and pw info on my com and i saw this page on the dropdown menu for my internet browser...

So i thought i'd drop by to offer some advice from a girl's pov.

I agree with Shadow. Generally, adolescents at this age are immature, possibly even superficial. So I guess the best is if you get a significant other with the same maturiy level and the same expectations as you. Yeah, and anecdotal evidence points to the same thing Shadow said- it is rare to find reationships that have lasted thru the teenage years.

I think at this age, teenages are more likely to try casual dating. It's like a business transaction, or getting a job. You send in your resume, they call you for an interview (dress nice, say the right things), you get selected/rejected. And who knows, maybe you're three months into your new job when a better opportunity comes. More pay, more perks, whatever. So you job-hop. I think dating today has evolved into something like that.

It's ok Nightkids, you're not alone. I have this friend who got completely made use of by this girl he was crazy over throughout high school. Then the day before he had to report to the Army (for a 2 year National Service stint) she called him up and broke it off. She got a new boyfriend soon after.

That's RL for you. Neutral Advice though, stay close to your friends. Friends>girlfriends. IMO. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are Girls players or not players?? Post ur answer here!!   Are Girls players or not players?? Post ur answer here!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are Girls players or not players?? Post ur answer here!!
Page 1 of 1