Serenity - Burning WOW Horde Guild

The first and the last guild you would ever want to join~
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 PvP - lvl 70

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ek
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 2
Join date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: PvP - lvl 70   Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:31 pm

Can we get some form of Guild movement towards PvP?

whether guild premades of AB (this will provoke a heavy level 70 alliance response and hopefully reduce the lowbies and make it more fun/challenging) or arena team setups?

I often see a lot of serenity 70's just sitting around in shatt when we arent raiding and i dunno what to do - u all seem to enjoy sitting around
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rena Sayers
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2008-04-09
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: PvP - lvl 70   Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:44 am

Thats not a bad idea...the thing is some of us cant really participate. Odyn is flexible since he can pvp/dps and then in an instance when the tank dies switch over and tank. Some of us unfortunately cant do that since we either dont have the proper setup or it will really be counterproductive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aniki
Not-so-Newbie
Not-so-Newbie
avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: PvP - lvl 70   Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:06 am

Rena Sayers wrote:
Thats not a bad idea...the thing is some of us cant really participate. Odyn is flexible since he can pvp/dps and then in an instance when the tank dies switch over and tank. Some of us unfortunately cant do that since we either dont have the proper setup or it will really be counterproductive.

im ab or wg most of my time i like more pvp than pve ... and yea i think u guys need to come more otften there king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quercus
I talk a lot
I talk a lot
avatar

Posts : 97
Join date : 2008-04-04
Age : 32
Location : From the Outland

PostSubject: Re: PvP - lvl 70   Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:28 am

Aniki wrote:

im ab or wg most of my time i like more pvp than pve ... and yea i think u guys need to come more otften there king



LOL most of your time you just standing near the bank in S.C. and doing nothing XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante2387
I talk a lot
I talk a lot
avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2008-01-09
Age : 31
Location : Jordan

PostSubject: Re: PvP - lvl 70   Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:55 pm

Quercus wrote:
Aniki wrote:

im ab or wg most of my time i like more pvp than pve ... and yea i think u guys need to come more otften there king



LOL most of your time you just standing near the bank in S.C. and doing nothing XD
Excuse me.....but i think u mistaken Ani for me:Pam the one who is always in shattrah doing nothing....its part of my job^^ lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quercus
I talk a lot
I talk a lot
avatar

Posts : 97
Join date : 2008-04-04
Age : 32
Location : From the Outland

PostSubject: Re: PvP - lvl 70   Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:54 pm

hahahahh i didnt do nopthing better then you in last 10 days of my play Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: PvP - lvl 70   

Back to top Go down
 
PvP - lvl 70
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Serenity - Burning WOW Horde Guild :: General Chats-
Jump to: