Serenity - Burning WOW Horde Guild

The first and the last guild you would ever want to join~

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Communism, a proposal by comrade Zigomatic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zigomatic

PostSubject: Communism, a proposal by comrade Zigomatic   Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:01 am

Greetings fellow comrade's,
you may have seen me online or this is the first time you have heard of your comrade zigomatic, well today i have come with a proposal - that we make our guild communist, to do this we must first understand that our guild is a classless society, we must get rid of the ranks in our guilds! so no high councillors or counsillers helpers or citizens.

But, you must ask - who shall rule us? well i propose that our leader Dreams, stays leader...but we must address her as "Our Great Leader Dreams" ...or UGLD (Uug'lee'Dee). Also, for the communist effect..we must address all other members with "comrade" , for example: Comrade Zigomatic or Comrade Aniki....failing to do 3 times will result in a 3000gold fine, paid at the Guild Bank.

and remember,

"OUR GREAT LEADER DREAMS IS WATCHING"

p.s: this has been aproved by Dreams, although she does not know it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atanatos
I talk a lot
I talk a lot

PostSubject: Re: Communism, a proposal by comrade Zigomatic   Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:52 am

I think that we must do separate Zigo chat Very Happy

P.S. Zigo, in some parts of our world (not Wow) this jokes can bring you a lot of troubles, and not only to you, so be more careful and think before you write something that you consider funny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zigomatic

PostSubject: Re: Communism, a proposal by comrade Zigomatic   Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:32 pm

-.- well im not in China or Cuba....im in Australia ^^ ....and you cant trouble me for the freedom of speech fellow comrade Atanatos...altough communism wont give me freedom of speech...that sucks....

screw communism, can we still call each other comrade?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rena Sayers

PostSubject: Re: Communism, a proposal by comrade Zigomatic   Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:27 pm

Sure, so does that mean I get to be "Comrade Commissar"? XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dreams
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Communism, a proposal by comrade Zigomatic   Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:36 pm

=.= i see you found the forums..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://serenitybwow.forumotion.com
Rena Sayers

PostSubject: Re: Communism, a proposal by comrade Zigomatic   Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:22 am

Yes I did Comrade Commandant ^^ :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aniki
Not-so-Newbie
Not-so-Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Communism, a proposal by comrade Zigomatic   Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:18 am

zigomatic wrote:
Greetings fellow comrade's,
you may have seen me online or this is the first time you have heard of your comrade zigomatic, well today i have come with a proposal - that we make our guild communist, to do this we must first understand that our guild is a classless society, we must get rid of the ranks in our guilds! so no high councillors or counsillers helpers or citizens.

But, you must ask - who shall rule us? well i propose that our leader Dreams, stays leader...but we must address her as "Our Great Leader Dreams" ...or UGLD (Uug'lee'Dee). Also, for the communist effect..we must address all other members with "comrade" , for example: Comrade Zigomatic or Comrade Aniki....failing to do 3 times will result in a 3000gold fine, paid at the Guild Bank.

and remember,

"OUR GREAT LEADER DREAMS IS WATCHING"

p.s: this has been aproved by Dreams, although she does not know it.

haha *hard* words ... i see.. here .. here was comunisam until 1992 ... and thats a long story .... however time changed on better ...cominisam didnt bring so much joy .. so its nice until we .. see on topic as big joke .. otherwise might be .. not good xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dreams
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Communism, a proposal by comrade Zigomatic   Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:36 pm

hmm im gonna lock this topic, incase it gets out of hand >_>
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://serenitybwow.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Communism, a proposal by comrade Zigomatic   

Back to top Go down

Communism, a proposal by comrade Zigomatic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Serenity - Burning WOW Horde Guild :: General Chats-
Jump to: