Serenity - Burning WOW Horde Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serenity - Burning WOW Horde Guild

The first and the last guild you would ever want to join~

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Instance Talk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mihnea.gane
mihnea.gane

Instance Talk Empty
PostSubject: Instance Talk   Instance Talk Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 8:20 pm

I've opened this topic so we can talk about instances , bugs and ,hopefully, finding a way to ignore them, strategies...I'll start.At Fell Fire Citadel in The Blood Furnacle when i kill the first boss, The Maker , the door behind him closes.Did i do something wrong on they way or is this a bug?And if it is a bug can I do something to pass by the door ? Sad
Back to top Go down
Synx

Instance Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instance Talk   Instance Talk Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 7:27 am

lol nah mihnea, the instance is a little bugged, in retail the doors are suppose to open after the boss has been defeated, but yeh doesn't work here >< before the update,the doors used to be open the whole time lol. there is one way u can try to get pass it, but its a pain, what u have to do is run as close to the door as possible, then log out, then log back in and once the bar gets to around 90% start spamming the "w" forward button, this way if ur comp is fast enough, u should be able to run thru the door before it actually loads up. It works hehe, me and kaze did it in the same instance ^^ hope it helps
Back to top Go down

Instance Talk
Page 1 of 1