Serenity - Burning WOW Horde Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serenity - Burning WOW Horde Guild

The first and the last guild you would ever want to join~

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Music that you like :D

Go down 
+2
Irongar
strafe
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Music that you like :D Empty
PostSubject: Music that you like :D   Music that you like :D Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 8:00 pm

Hi everyone, i'm a bit busy now cuz of a few exams that i have, but next week i'll be back in action Smile.
I thought it would be a nice idear to see the members interests in the music so i started this topic.
I think i will go first, my favorits not nececerily in this order Razz

Korn - Here to stay

John Buttler Trio - Zebra

Flogging Molly - Drunken Lulababes (im a big fan of irish folk punk rock )

Pendulum - Hold your Colour

Sum 41 - Hell Song

thats it for now, hope you like it, i'm waiting to see your favorite music video Smile
Greetings to everyone cheers

*Almost forgot Linkin Park Nine Inch Nails - Wish Cover almost forgot
Back to top Go down
strafe
strafe

PostSubject: Re: Music that you like :D   Music that you like :D Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 2:12 am

my list is not necessary, as this one's worth surpasses all lists...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ifG_zQ1SqE - the studio version and its video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujSZUTc2xz4 - the live version, first one ive heard, the absolutely timeless one. unfortunately there isnt a video of the live version, but it doesnt matter. listen to it and see.
Back to top Go down
Irongar

PostSubject: Re: Music that you like :D   Music that you like :D Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 6:41 pm

I am a musician myself. I'm self trained on guitar and bass guitar. I've also taddled a bit over the years with the Recorder, Harmonica, Viola, Piano, Alto Sax.

So being a musician I am partial to talented musicians that play their own instruments. So that singles out singers like Celine Dion and Britney Spears who shake their ass on MTV for the record company.

I am also less fo a fan of lesser talented bands who do nothing but play power chords for MTV because the record company edits and tells them what to play in order sell to the masses of suckers who purchase their music.

That being said I am a fan of Rock and all forms of rock music including, POP, Hard Rock, Metal, Reggae, Blues Rock, etc... Some of my favs include but are not limited to:

The Tea Party (My all time fav)
Jeff Martin
The Art Decay
Iron Maiden
Dave Mustaine (Megadeth)
Stevie Ray Vaughn
Jeff Healy
Colin James
Dire Straits
Eric Clapton
Dave Matthews Band
Grateful Dead
Gordon Lightfoot
Neil Young
Les Claypool
Primus
Bob Marley
Jethro Tull
etc.... way too many to name
Back to top Go down
Odyn
Not-so-Newbie
Not-so-Newbie
Odyn

PostSubject: Re: Music that you like :D   Music that you like :D Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 8:54 pm

Im a fan of a very large variety of tunes, so much so that i dont have a favourite genre. if i hear a tune and I like then so be it Very Happy so everything from u2, linkin park, pearl jam and Guns n Roses to nelly, eminem, all the way to yoko kanno, Origa etc. I love instrumentals and so game and anime music is on the list too. All time favorite Soundtrack from Games is tied between Okami and Prince of Persia games. Current favorites which i listen to quite a bit while playing are

Remember Me- Yana Kay and Sunchaser
Aurora - Origa
Cyberbird - (GITS SAC 2nd GIG soundtrack 2)
Rise - (GITS SAC 2nd GIG soundtrack 2)
Dew - (GITS SAC 2nd GIG soundtrack 2)

The tunes ofc change based on what i feel like Smile
Other tunes are just to numerous.
Back to top Go down
Bink

PostSubject: Re: Music that you like :D   Music that you like :D Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:45 am

NiNe iNch Nails all the way
Back to top Go down
Ubuntu

PostSubject: Re: Music that you like :D   Music that you like :D Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 10:27 am

I'm more of an electronica fan although the odd commercial pop/rock song does end up kicking repeatedly in my head. Some favorite artists include:

BT
Armand van Helden
Infusion
Lo-Fidelity Allstars
Summer Channel
The Orb
The Chemical Brothers
Faithless
Back to top Go down
Quercus
I talk a lot
I talk a lot
Quercus

PostSubject: Re: Music that you like :D   Music that you like :D Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:47 pm

Guest i love Korn too, but now I prefer Electronic sounds and best introducer and Dj is Benny Benassi Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music that you like :D   Music that you like :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music that you like :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Serenity - Burning WOW Horde Guild :: General Chats-
Jump to: